The ‘hopefully not but you never know’ last EVER NYE party
With Trump and Kim Jong-Un escalating their playground insults to button pushing extremes, join us for what won’t be but it might be but it won’t be, LAST EVER NYE party!!
With that in mind, it’s probably worth going nuts this NYE at Bounce, cutting loose and doing exactly what the hell you want to do. Want to bat Ping Pong balls at your boyfriend’s new nose job? Do it. Want to kiss your best friend’s girlfriend? It would be rude not to.
And, we’ve got UV lights, Wonderball and Games Gurus to make sure the night goes with a real BANG. Plus if it all goes wrong when the clock strikes midnight, we’re essentially in a well stocked bunker so y’all be safe.
- +With More UV ping pong than you will know what to do with,
- +Freeplay across all the tables, UV face painters to fancy up your face
- +Games Gurus running last night on earth games
- +Amazingly banging disco inspired tunes from DJ Shredded Pete
- +Happy hour drinks prices and free pizza slices passed around 8pm-10pm
If this is the last NYE, then you might as well do it right.