Bounce, Old Street will TERRIFY the ‘bleep’ out of you this Halloween with one of the SCARIEST punnily named nights in London, it’s a NIGHTMARE ON OLD STREET. (Nice huh ;))
Sleep, fortunately, will be the last thing on your mind on 28th October the Bounce, Old Street venue stays open extra late to through a party for Halloween.
If you haven’t seen the original ‘Nightmare on Elm street’ I wouldn’t bother now it’s a bit 80’s but basically, the scary dude in it, Freddy Kruger, waits till you fall asleep and then haunts your dreams. A bit like my ex really…
So we will be playing up tempo disco and classic pop, as well as having our indomitable Games Gurus running freakish group games in order to keep you awake and buzzing.
Nightmare on Old Street will offer:
- UV Ping Pong and Wonderball bookings extended til' late
- Games Gurus running HUGE group games all night
- UV face painters to scare the s*&t out of people
- Cocktail prizes for the creepiest outfits
- Full on disco and good vibes by DJ Jules Critchley
Please Note: Guest list starts from 9pm and does not guarantee entry or include table hire. Standard booking policies apply, with strict +18 policy after 6pm.